Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We have shirts!

Have you ever grumbled the words, “I’m starving!” while pulling your car thru a drive-thru and ordering a nutritionally-challenged meal that costs triple the daily income of most of the world’s citizens?

I have.

Of course, I didn’t really mean those words and yes; I know that starvation is a real issue.  I have seen it with my eyes, and held the children in my arms.  But, I forget.  Into the Streets of Ethiopia is working to help the forgotten children of Ethiopia.  Buy a shirt, and provide food and formula to those who are truly starving.

Men's Design (on left):

Brand: Tultex Unisex Tee
4.5 oz. 100% ring spun cotton 30/1's fine knit jersey, tubular fit construction, ribbed crew taped neck and shoulders with double needle sleeves and bottom hem.  Tear-Away tag.  Chocolate brown.  This is not a slim 4.5 oz. 100% ring spun cotton 30/1's fine knit jersey, tubular fit.  This style is super soft, very roomy and comfortable.   Available in Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL and 3XL.
Women's Design (on right):

Brand: Tultex Juniors SLIM FIT Tee & Tultex Unisex Tee
4.5 oz. 100% ring spun cotton 30/1's fine knit jersey, fashion fit, side seamed, self fabric collar, double needle hemmed sleeves and bottom.  Tear-Away tag.  Chocolate Brown.  Available in Medium, Large and XLarge.  *Into the Streets recommends you order one size UP from your regular size for the SLIM FIT shirt.*  This style is super soft, stretchy and very comfortable. For those that do not like the SLIM FIT tee, you may order the women's design in the Tultex Unisex Tee.  Available in Slim Medium, Large and XLarge; Unisex Large and XLarge.

DonateNow

All shirts are $30 plus FREE SHIPPING! Please indicate style and size when ordering.

Our original Into the Streets of Ethiopia art was created by Otherworld Outfitters LLC

All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2010

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shirt! Best design! So reposting your blog on my FB page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I order these shirts by using the Donate Now button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sylvia in houston txJanuary 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM

    I purchased a shirt because I was visiting a doctor's office and saw a young lady wearing one. I thought what a great way to help children. Ever since I have received my own shirt people are always asking where did you get that shirt. I immediately tell them the story behind the shirt and they commit to purchasing one themselves. Sylvia in Houston Tx

    ReplyDelete